Within the containment of a safe and encouraging environment, a full recovery is possible for the whole family. Discovery offers healing practices that restore connection and authenticity among all participants. By exploring relationships with the self and others, family members will be encouraged to achieve long term health and wellness.
We look forward to supporting your overall wellness through:
- Providing education based on the latest addiction and recovery research.
- Discovering the impact that addiction has on the family system.
- Practicing the skills necessary to establish, maintain, and nurture healthy boundaries in relationships.
- Exploring your own unique pathway to spiritual health.
- Developing a sense of and prioritizing self-care.
- Developing the communication skills to grow relationships.
- Learning emotional intimacy and connection.
- Exploring the importance of establishing a support network.
- Enhancing self-worth and building confidence.
- Practicing mindfulness.
- Offering continued support and guidance to all Discovery Alumni.
Cedars strives to ensure family members and participants gain healing through our range of therapies and lectures. We encourage each member to not only embrace the situation and their healing, but to grow from it as well.